Sunday, January 8, 2012

His Uncle. Leni

WOW.. I found this chapter to be very interesting and surprising. I was happy to know that K's. Uncle gives K. shit about how he is not really reacting to his trial. K. shows no emotion about why he is being put on trial and I find it appropriate that the uncle tries to put him in his place.
It seems to me that Huld, the lawyer, really cant do anything about K's. case if he is lying in a hospital bed the whole entire time. So I guess we will have to see what ever happens with that.
The end of the chapter really confused me. Leni, the Lawyers nurse, awkwardly and unexpectedly throws herself at K. I really do not understand where that came from.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I feel the same way about the last part. It's kind of weird how these women are randomly throwing themselves at him; the nurse and the usher's wife. Kafka mentions several times that K.'s title is Chief Financial Officer.. so maybe these women realize that he has money and they are trying to woo him for some of it.

    ReplyDelete