Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fräulein Burstner's Friend

So after reading this chapter, it only brought me further away from making a conclusion on where the stories plot is going. I do agree somewhat with Gram on understanding the importance of several roles in the story. For instance I still am not sure what is Fraulin Burstner's importance other that to bug Joseph. Also did k. and Burstner have an affair or relationship not mentioned yet or that I never picked up on. This whole chapter was just about Burstner's friend, Montag, explaining why Burstner felt no need for a meetin between the two of them. Also I am guessing that the captain and Montag maybe have a role to play in the trial and that they have been moved there for an extra eye on k. or something amongst those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment