Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh, also... What was the climax of this? When he hired his uncle as a lawyer? If that was it, then it was pretty weak - didn't catch my interest at all. Or maybe the climax was when the two men came to get him.. but can a climax be at the end? ahhhh I'm confused.

I will admit one thing that I liked about it: the courtesy that the two gentlemen show towards K. when they're taking him to the execution. It makes the execution itself all the more creepy and gruesome. The fact that the two gentlemen were actually even able to take him to his death with such kind-heartedness is amazing to me... it's pretty wild if you think about it.

And not only that, but there were so many pointless characters... Like Huld? All the random women he becomes "involved" with?

No comments:

Post a Comment